Neem or Azadirachta Indica has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and blood purifying properties. Neem is useful in treating and preventing skin disorders and keeping your skin healthy and glowing. Neem helps reduce blood sugar, which makes it especially useful for people suffering from diabetes.
- Digestive : neem works wonders in treating digestive disoders like diarrhoea, dysentery, hyperacidity and constipation. The acrid, astringent, somatic action of neem helps cure disorders.
- Respiratory : bronchitis, laryngitis, phrayngitis, tuberculosis, pleuritis etc is cough. Neem is used as an antitussive.
- leaucodema : white patches on the skin can be seen anywhere in the body. It may be present on lips and eyebrows also. Neem is highly useful.
- Diabetes : being bitter, stomachic, antipruritic, tonic and revitaliser works wonders.
- Fungi infection : it is effective in certain fungi infecting human body as athlete's foot fungus that infects hair hair, skin and nails, a ringworm that invades skin, and mucous membranes.
- Viral diseases : it is used traditionally in india to treat several viral diseases like smallpox, chicken pox, warts.
- Chagas diseases : chagas diseases is a major health problem is latin america. Laboratory tests in germany and brazil show that neem may be an answer to this dreadful disease.
- Anti-malarial : is is used to treat malarial fevers recent experiments have shown that one of the neem's comonents, gedunin is as effective as quinine against malaria.
- Neem is a tree. The bark, leaves, and seeds are used to make medicine. Less frequently, the root, flower, and fruit are also used.
- Neem leaf is used for leprosy, eye disorders, bloody nose, intestinal worms, stomach upset, loss of appetite, skin ulcers, diseases of the heart and blood vessels (cardiovascular disease), fever, diabetes, gum disease (gingivitis), and liver problems. The leaf is also used for birth control and to cause abortions.
- The bark is used for malaria, stomach and intestinal ulcers, skin diseases, pain, and fever.
- The fruit is used for hemorrhoids, intestinal worms, urinary tract disorders, bloody nose, phlegm, eye disorders, diabetes, wounds, and leprosy.
- The flower is used for reducing bile, controlling phlegm, and treating intestinal worms.
Satyam Health Care