You must be aware of the word "Ashwagandha", it is a shrub that grows generally in India, the middle east and some part of Africa. It is a well-known and ancient medical herb. Its roots and fruits are used in several medicines for hundreds of years. You might not know that this herb is also known as "Indian Ginseng or winter cherry". Its name has a significant meaning: It smells like horses, hence it has given the name "Ashwagandha". "Ashwa" means horses and "Gandha" means smell. Besides that its scientific name is Withania somnifera. This shrub has several benefits; let us discuss them in brief.
- Furthermore, it also possesses anti-inflammatory properties.
- This herb is also used in the cure of various heart-diseases.
- A prescribed intake of it helps you to get over the chest pain.
- If you are a patient of higher blood-pressure then you must make Ashwagandha your best friend.
- Higher cholesterol can also be controlled by using Ashwagandha.
- It is used in the prevention of slowing down of the brain functions.
- The best thing is that Ashwagandha can stop the growth of cells responsible for cancer. But it is true only in some types of cancer.
- It also works as an immunity booster. If you take it regularly, it will increase immunity of your body.
- It also helps you to fight with the stress as it reduces the cortisol level.
- This herb also helps in increasing the fertility in men as it can boost the testosterone.
- It helps in the lowering of sugar levels in the body.
- It helps in increasing the muscles and the mass strength in the body.
- It also helps in increasing the memory of the brain. It increase power of memorization.
Product Details :
Satyam Health Care
Country of Origin
Made in India
Cool & Dry Place